How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to the friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Imagine Earth is a real-time planet simulation and a build up strategy game. Your job as a space colony manager is to explore and populate distant planets. Build up thriving and profitable colonies on a global scale and trade resources and goods into space.
You will experience a massive conflict between the profit goals of the interstellar corporations and the need to preserve living conditions for your people. Exhaust emissions and ground pollution impact the global climate as your colony is growing. Increasing temperatures melt down polar caps and your colonies are destroyed by rising sea levels.
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 9 planets / missions
- Competition game mode to play against up to 7 other AI factions with individual agendas
- Over 50 constructs with more than 80 individual upgrades
- Diplomacy and trade with local colonies and space traders
- Tower defence with energy shields and lasers against space pirates, alien invaders and locusts
- Development and research system for advanced and sustainable technologies
- Share market for refinancing and hostile take over ofopponent cities and colonies
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges
- Competition mode for matches against up to 6 AI corporations per planet
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared
- Global climate simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions and melting polar caps and disasters
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.