Heroine Anthem ZERO 2: Scalescars Oath When the world was freed of chaos, the Twin Virgin Saints started the circle of the seven doomsday. When the lands were flooded on the sixth doomsday, after the descendants of the Savior received blessings from God, they resurrected under the new born Tree of Life Terasyr, establishing the royal city of Vuzahem. But ichthyopagion still continued to grow, making clear that the Gods have not forgiven the world. People must find answers to the meaning of war while surviving the sins and punishments before Judgement Day. The story includes multiple subtle metaphors for the relationship between God and humans.
The game revolves around Shama, the young descendent of Gon Arrue who survived ichthyopagion. Living under the Tree of Life and becoming a priestess, then leaving the Tree of Life on the eve of the Star Ark Festival, she traveled to the far west to Uzato, the town of the Forest Keepers. She goes looking for the benefactor her mother told her of in hopes of finding an ordinary and simple home, but the only clue her mother left was a pin. What has Shama been through? Keeping her tears and loneliness secret behind her smile, leaving the place she promised to look for. But will her fate truly bring her peace?
Heroine Anthem ZERO 2 : Scalescars Oath is a real time 2D mixed with 3D side-scrolling story-based ARPG, simultaneously supporting controller and keyboard input. Unlock more skills by leveling your character. The game’s producers have used their innovative creativity to bring you a long magical “duet”. The game combines legends of mermaids as well as Serbian and East Asian tribal culture to create its cultural world. Created over many years, it features nearly 400,000 words of dialogue, over 500 stories CG, 300 stages, and over 500 story performances. It has genuinely been brought to life a like a long TV series but as an adventure game. The soundtrack includes many songs from multiple music producers, which takes your experience to a whole new level!
- Vivid Storytelling - With more than 100s of CGs and 2D animation, each scene is carefully aligned with both visual and audio. More than 100 stages and 400,000 words, players can truly immerse in the world of Heroine Anthem Zero.
- World-class BGM - Music composition team includes Joe Chou, Japanese composer Motoki Ohno, Tetsuya Ueda, and Shigezo Kamimura who received the Highest-Kuninomiya International Culture Award in 2013. Heroine Anthem Zero 2 continues to bring some of the best BGMs to its players.
- Unlocks Different Skills - As the character levels up, players have a range of skills to unlock including dodge, perry, triple jump, jump attack, and more. With the desired combination, players can have their own style of combat.
- Combat Companion - There is a combat companion system in Heroine Anthem Zero 2. Combat companion levels up as the story progresses, thus unlocking more skills to activate during combat.
- Puzzle Solving - There are puzzles to solve in each map. Not only are they essential for stage completion, but also hidden treasures for players to explore. Some of the hidden treasures will considerably assist the players.
- Crafting and Cooking System - Players can collect loot throughout the game and craft different equipment, upgrade the weapons, or make them into a variety of food to enhance the character.
- Equipment Passive Skills - Weapons and armors have different passive skills. Players can choose any type of weapon depending on their combat style.
- Special Event - There are different options for players to choose during conversations. Sometimes by making a different choice, there might be a special event in the game.
- Expedition System - Don’t miss any suspicious areas in a stage! Crouching and exploring gives you a chance to pick up good stuff. In dangerous travel situations, use Cuckoo’s ability to look for suspicious exploration sites and command Cuckoo to further explore the area for a chance to obtain special loot.
- Cooking and Crafting System - Using materials gained from exploring to cook or craft can create useful weapons, gear, and meal boxes. These can be used to increase the stats of weapon and gear.
- Other Items and Gear - Character progress, weapons, and gear have a tight connection. Many weapons, armor, projectiles, runes, seals, food ingredients, and cuisine benefits not only provide atk/def to gear, weapons, armor, and rune effects but also adds a different attack move effect.
- Easter Egg Questline and Multi-option Conversation System - Story progresses through dialogue. To enable certain story lines, choosing different dialogue options are needed. Don’t forget to choose every option even if it may lead to death, as a different interpretation of the story may lead to unexpected events. Besides the main quest line, there are hidden stages as challenges for players to explore.
- The game supports customized keyboards - PS4/PS5/XBOX360 and up, as well as most controller brands. Provides a toggle option for PS controller settings (US spec/JP spec) and partial UI customization. (Ex: BUFF icon). Due to OS, some controllers may experience button setting errors under wireless mode. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.