Cannibal Crossing is an over the top action-survival game where you must explore a randomly generated town while scavenging, building a base, fighting hordes of deadly foes, and searching for a way to escape! Along the way, you'll encounter bandits, cannibals and beasts (mostly cannibals) – as well as other survivors. Face increasingly large swarms of enemies as you add to and improve your arsenal of weapons.
- Play Alone – or With Up to 3 Friends in our co-op Horde Mode: Face the days alone or get by with a little help from your friends in a fast base-building co-op mode. Run slightly faster than them so they get eaten instead of you.
- Randomly Generated Open World: Earlsboro has a different layout every time you play, and you will have to adapt to find the supplies you need. Explore the town to find special encounters, unique buildings with their own specialized loot, and places to fortify for temporary safety.
- Rescue Other Survivors: Help out other survivors, who will then be available to follow you around, help you upgrade buildings, and become permanently unlocked as playable characters.
- Choose Your Character: There are 10 unique characters to play, with their own traits, special abilities, equipment, and playstyles. Each character has their own unique unlockable classes, for even more ways to play the game.
- Build Your Base: You can pick any spot in the world to try to carve out a little bit of safety with a fortified base. Place down turrets, walls, and other defenses. Then place down structures to help out your team, such as Ammo Presses, Quantum Mailboxes, Smelters, Luck Shrines, and more.