How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
This bundle includes the following:
- 2 New Civilizations:
- Bohemians – traverse Central Europe’s tall mountains and verdant forests as you arm hardy warriors with advanced weapons and lead them to victory against insurmountable odds. The Bohemian unique units are the Hussite Wagon, a deadly forerunner of the modern tank, and the Houfnice, a powerful upgrade to the Bombard Cannon.
- Poles – Stride across fertile plains with industrious farmers and powerful nobles at your back as you build the fledgling Kingdom of Poland into one of medieval Europe’s most powerful states. The Polish unique unit is the Obuch, a brutal infantryman whose war hammer tears the armor from enemy units.
- 3 New, Fully Voiced Campaigns:
- Algirdas and Kestutis – faced with an impending invasion by the greedy Teutonic Knights, the small principality of Lithuania is on the brink of catastrophe. Divided and without wise leadership, the last pagans of Europe appear doomed, but Prince Algirdas and his loyal brother, Kestutis, refuse to bow to the marauders. Can they repel the crusaders and then contend with the grandsons of Genghis Khan — the fearsome horselords of the Golden Horde? In this campaign, you will play as the Lithuanians.
- Jadwiga – sent away from her mother and forcibly parted from the young man whom she loved, Jadwiga ascended to the Polish throne as a mere child. In a time of unending war, she must forge a future for her kingdom while contending with the wills of formidable leaders like Jogaila and Vytautas the Great. Can the beloved Star of the Poles bring about her vision of a powerful, united Poland-Lithuania, or will the incessant maelstrom of war plunge both realms into ruin once more? In this campaign, you will play as the Poles.
- Jan Zizka – one-eyed Jan Zizka spent his youth as a mercenary fighting for honor and coin, but his destiny changed forever when he heard the preachings of the reformer Jan Hus in Prague. As a champion of the Hussite cause and the leader of its invincible armies, Zizka shattered existing notions of warfare with technological and tactical innovations. Cement the legacy of one of history’s greatest generals by galvanizing mere peasants into highly disciplined units and leading them to triumph over the Holy Roman Emperor’s knightly armies. In this campaign, you will play as the Bohemians.
Why you should buy Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition:
- You like RTS games,
- You're into history,
- You would be a great commander!
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings is, without any doubt, one of the best RTS games ever released. The original version of this 1999's classic may seem somehow outdated. Fortunately, a remaster called Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition improves many aspects of the original and adds new features without losing the game's essence.
Conquer the world!
The game includes all content from the base Age of Empires II game and five expansions:
- The Conquerors,
- The Forgotten,
- The African Kingdoms,
- Rise of the Rajas,
- The Last Khans.
It means that the game features an enormous number of 28 campaigns and 35 playable civilizations, each coming with unique units and particular advantages. The Age of Empires franchise is famous for its exciting missions that bravely experiment with traditional RTS patterns. Consequently, AoE II: Definitive Edition offers tons of compelling missions with optional objectives. Furthermore, you may create new scenarios and campaigns using an in-game editor and test your skills in multiplayer.
The Definitive Edition brings visual aspects of the game to a whole new level. You'll admire 4K Ultra HD Graphics and the new textures. Moreover, you'll discover new exciting features such as co-op campaigns and The Art of War tutorial.
- The base game and The Conquerors, The Forgotten, The African Kingdoms, Rise of the Rajas, and The Last Khans expansions,
- 28 campaigns,
- 35 playable civilisations,
- Alle new co-op campaign mode,
- Scenario and campaign editor,
- New AI developed for AoE II: Definitive Edition,
- 4K Ultra HD Graphics.
PC system requirements
||Windows 10, 64-bit
||Windows 10, 64-bit
||Intel Core 2 Duo/ AMD Athlon 64x2 5600+
||2.4 GHz i5 or greater or AMD equivalent
||NVIDIA GeForce GT 420/ ATI Radeon HD 6850/ Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 2 GB VRAM
||Nvidia GTX 650/ AMD HD 5850
||Broadband Internet connection