How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Follow the instructions provided there
During the devastating pandemic that followed Black Friday, rumors of a cure begin to circulate as a snowstorm approaches New York. Sent to recover the potential antidote from the Dark Zone, your chopper is brought down by the intensifying weather before reaching its destination. Vulnerable, stripped of all gear, wounded, and freezing to death, you must search for the cure in these unforgiving conditions and find a way to extract it from the chaos. Our survival depends on it.
- NEW SURVIVAL MODE - Cold, hungry, thirsty, sick, stripped of gear and beset by a brutal snowstorm, you must survive until being extracted safely from the Dark Zone. Finding warm clothes and crafting supplies, and scavenging for food, water, and medicine will be vital to your success. However, the environment is not the only danger out there. Beware of 23 other agents and deadly Hunters prowling in the area if you wish to retrieve the antidote and be extracted for the best rewards.
- BATTLE THE COLD - New York is hit by a snowstorm that will quickly freeze you to death. Find shelter and move swiftly from one warm spot to the next, and craft warm clothes to resist the cold as long as possible.
- SCAVENGE FOR FOOD AND WATER - You will need to find food as your agent will begin to starve, losing a life. Look out for canned food and snack bars in grocery stores to restore your health. Water will also be a necessity as your agent becomes dehydrated, affecting vision.
- FIGHT OFF INFECTION - Find medicine to extend your lifespan and slow the effects of septic shock.
- SURVIVE IN PVP OR PVE - You can choose to enable PvP or PvE modes of Survival. In PvP, you will be able to interact in cooperation or in opposition with other players in every corner of New York, even while out of the Dark Zone. In PvE, you will only be able to play in cooperation with other players.
- OUTSMART THE HUNTER - Faster, dangerously well prepared, and equipped to fight Division agents, the Hunter is a deadly new enemy who will always be one step ahead of you. Tread carefully and beware of enemies.
- GREATER RISKS, GREATER REWARDS - Monitor your basic needs and be selective about who you trust as you progress in Survival. Dying is permanent in Survival, and you only get to keep the items you collected and crafted if you extract successfully. If you die before being extracted, you will receive rewards based on your performance, which is reflected in your Survival score.