How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
You’ve wandered through valleys and hills, savannas and frozen forests but now, it’s time to explore our latest reserve in South America. Parque Fernando has asked for your aid in turning an otherwise wild slice of Patagonia into world class hunting grounds. Roam through the gnarled trunks of the dead forests, traverse the swamps and hills, and make your way across the grasslands as you open outposts, build lodges and prove yourself to the reserve’s fierce owner, Carolina. Only time will tell if you can turn the reserve into a hunter’s paradise.
- Parque Fernando’s fauna: buzzing with life, Parque Fernando sports a large range of wildlife. Get ready to spot a vibrant Cinnamon Teal taking flight, or a Blackbuck pronking as you make your way across the reserve. Not to mention the fact that the park nourishes some the biggest, most exquisite bucks you’ll ever hunt, like the Mule Deer, Red Deer and Axis Deer. Just remember: you are not the apex predator here. That job belongs to the Pumas, and they don’t like to share. This majestic feline can be spotted stalking and chasing after its prey and if you’re especially quiet, you might even find catch one feeding on its prize.
- Parque Fernando’s flora: framed by hills, Parque Fernando houses a variety of environments to explore. Stroll through the snags of the dead forest, wander the steppes and lupine meadows in search of game, or make your way to the tranquil lakes that pepper the park.
- Missions and measures: like all previously released reserves, Parque Fernando stretches over a massive 25 square miles (64 square kilometers). It’s up to you if you want to explore off the beaten path and discover the secrets of the reserve, or if you decide to take on the captivating new story, with 16 new narrative missions, and 39 side missions.
- Show off your hunting skills: assist Carolina in building the new lodge for Parque Fernando, and decorate it with your collection of diamond trophies, one from each species of the reserve. Or visit the state-of-the-art archery/shooting range, where you can put your aiming skills to the test. Make sure to keep an eye out for the reserves challenge targets, which are scattered across the grounds.
- Shared experience: as with our previous paid DLCs, if a player doesn’t own the content they can still join a session in Parque Fernando at no cost, simply by finding players that own it and joining them. It’s up to you if you decide to compete or cooperate. All players, regardless of DLC ownership, will have a whole new set of clothing available to purchase for in-game currency.
About the base game:
Hunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness. Every inch of the 50-square mile world is crafted using Apex, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games. In addition to its rich single-player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options – cooperative and competitive – for up to 8 players. Share the ultimate hunting experience, and earn those bragging rights!