Indie Game Battle is a multiplayer fighting game for up to 8 players inspired by the Super Smash Bros series
- IGB features lots of playable characters from various indie games. Each character has their own unique moveset and special moves. Later on, we aim to have a roster of 60 characters or above, too!
- Over 10 stages to fight on. Each stage has a different design, different music, and different hazards.
- Various gamemodes. Right now the game only has one, but later we expect to add several more to keep the game fresh!
- Lots of settings! You can tweak settings to suit the way you prefer to play the game. Turn off healthbars or the damage percentage if you wish, toggle super attacks on/off, enable damage text, and more. You can even toggle things like stage hazards on/off, too!
- Competitive mechanics such as wavedashing, l-canceling, and more to discover!
- A story mode, featuring levels from the games involved! The story mode will come in a later part of development once we got the base game working best possible!
- Lots of third party indie games! IGB includes the games we at Blob Games Studio are developing ourselves, but lots other indies can join in, too!