How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Stand and fight for humanity.
This arcade shooter takes place in the year 2022, as the Earth Defense Force fends off an all-out attack by unknown life forms. Become an EDF soldier, battle against endless hordes of immense enemies, and restore peace to the earth.
Make way for the series' first humanoid aliens.
Just what is this intelligent, extraterrestrial civilization that has attacked our own, known only as the Primers? Matching their intelligence, they bring the series' first humanoid alien foes. Battling against these intelligent foes will bring you to the depths of yet-unknown despair, and the heights of joy.
Face the enemy with wisdom and courage!
The most jam-packed entry yet, with online co-op play!
- This entry has more missions and weapons than any before it. On top of that, all missions support online co-op of up to 4 players, as well as local split-screen. Control the 4 classes and play with EDF soldiers all over the world.
- This is no training exercise. This is the living nightmare we'd all feared. It all started in Japan, 2022. An immense fleet of starships laid siege to an EDF base located in the rough city outskirts in the Kanto region. This was an enemy humanity had never encountered, the Primers. Even worse, enormous insects attack the EDF base built even further underground. The EDF fights back.
- Even more realistic battles
Armor will peel off where you shoot enemies, and their fluids will spill out onto buildings and floors, making you feel like you're truly on the EDF's battlefield.
- 4 EDF classes powered up like never before
As the player, take on missions with one of four classes. Finish missions to unlock new ones and advance the story. You can switch classes before missions as many times as you'd like.