How to activate:
- Download and install the software HERE.
- Activate the received key.
BenthicSQALL is an SQL query tool that works with any database with an ODBC or OLEDB driver. This includes Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, Firebird and many others.
- Supported Client Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Terminal Server/Citrix, 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Supports any database with a 32 or 64 bit ODBC or OLEDB driver.
- Full Unicode support.
- Tabbed interface including Workspaces.
- Syntax highlighting SQL editor.
- SQL Builder showing schema information.
- Built in SQL Formatter.
- Client side sorting.
- Export data to different file formats including CSV, delimited, XML, and HTML.
- Export to Excel and Open Office Calc through COM automation. Also export directly to Excel xls and xlsx files. Exports can be scripted and run automatically using command line options..
- Ability to export data to a script of SQL insert statements.
- Ability to spool results to a text file and/or text pane.
- Direct editing of query results (if supported by driver).
- Ability to run stored procedures (if supported by driver).
- Support for SQL Bind variables.
- Support for prompt variables to make your SQL statements and scripts interactive.
- Language specific cut and paste for pasting queries into Delphi, VB, ASP, Java, C++, PHP, etc.