Behind the Truth is a realism-style puzzle-solving game.
Started with a sneak shot accident, the university campus which is supposed to be a place for education has been being involved in a series of cases. As a journalist, you will use your superpower to find out the truths behind the conspiracy, for justice and for your dream.
In order to collect news materials, you need to change your disguise by playing the dress-changing mini-game. With all the dangers ahead and the big responsibility on you, it is only your abilities and wisdom that can take you forward.
Could you become the light that breaks through the smog surrounding all the complicated cases one linked with another?
It’s all up to you.
- Interviewing System - When cases happen, an interface for interviewing with high degree of freedom will pop up. You will play the role of an interviewer and gather all the important news materials and information from victims and polices.
- News System - Accessing the news materials you gathered will generate 1-3 news reports, based on what you select for title. Click to view others’ comments and ideas on your news reports.
- Superpower - When you acquire belongings of victims on scene, memories of the dead are triggered, replaying the whole process of the case. Use your abilities wisely to gather important information and find out who is the real murder.
- Lending Process - You will play as an trader from a lending company, witnessing how a lending company works from its foundation to its bankrupt, and you will understand the risks and dark secrets of campus lending.
- Dress-changing Mini Game - Dress-changing mini game helps you better gather useful information during your investigation. You must choose a suitable dress-up to gain information more effectively.