Battalion recaptures the core of classic competitive shooters & refines the ‘classic’ FPS feel for the next generation. Focusing on 5v5 infantry combat, where precise flick shots with your Kar98, covering fire with your Thompson and fluid movement are key to clutching every round for your team.
- FACEIT – The Highest Level Of Competition - Battalion 1944 is the first game to integrate FACEIT’s competitive toolset directly into the game. FACEITs world-renowned skill-based competitive matchmaking, tournaments, rankings & leaderboards power competition within Battalion 1944.
- 5v5 Wartide – FACEIT Ranked - A 5v5 Attack/Defend scenario in which the first team to win 16 rounds goes home victorious. Perfect your tactics, sprint timings, and when to aim down sights in this highly competitive game mode. Every life matters and every round counts.
- 1v1 Showdown – FACEIT - You, your rifle, and a target looking to do everything within their power to stop you. Do you have what it takes to end them first?
- Arcade – Run & Gun Fun - Capture the flag, control territories or simply land the most headshots in the server – Battalion 1944’s Arcade mode offers a variety of game types for casual and competitive shooter fan to enjoy alike.
- Nations at War - The Eastern Front - In addition to US and German forces, you can now take on the fight on the Eastern Front as the Soviet Union. Wield a wide variety of period specific weaponry, from precision bolt action rifles to swift submachine guns.
- Battlerank – Earn & Unlock - Complete challenges, earn medals, increase your rank and climb the leaderboards; all while unlocking free weapon war paint each and every season.
- Match History & Replays - Pull off an ace or want to analyse strats? Battalion 1944’s in-game replay tool allows you to pull up match statistics and watch replays from 1st, 3rd and freecam perspectives.
- Mod Tools & Dedicated Servers - With mod tools and dedicated server files freely available, anyone can host their own Battalion 1944 servers and avail of a whole host of custom configuration options. Those are you wanting to work on mods for Battalion can also do the same.