How to activate:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the App Store app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Today.
- At the top of the screen, tap the sign-in button.
- Tap "Redeem Gift Card or Code." If you don’t see “Redeem Gift Card or Code,” sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap "Use Camera" and follow the instructions on the screen. If you have trouble redeeming the card, tap "You can also enter your code manually," then follow the instructions on the screen. Make sure that you enter the 16-digit code that begins with X.
- Tap Done.
When you redeem an App Store & iTunes Gift Card, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance, including apps, games, iCloud storage, subscriptions like Apple Music, and more.