How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to the friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
This bundle includes the following:
- 2 New Civilizations:
- Ethiopia - make the "Roof of Africa" your home with Palaces and Mountain Monasteries, while Shotel Warriors break the enemy lines and your mortars rain explosive shots on enemy units and buildings alike. Train the mighty Oromo to cut down enemy cavalry charges, deploy Neftenya to take potshots at the opposing infantry, or use any of the alliances at your disposal to orchestrate the perfect strategy for your playstyle.
- Hausa - build a flourishing Hausa Kingdom with inspiring Griots, lucrative Livestock trades and influential Universities, then guard your possessions with Maigadi guards and imported cannons. Get ahead of your adversary early, by razing their empire with a mix of resourceful Fulani Archers, fast Raiders, and imposing Lifidi Knights.
- 3 New Historical Battles:
- The Battle of the Three Kings – Sebastian of Portugal, a young and jealous king, has launched an invasion into Morocco under the pretense of a crusade. The Saadis, however, are not impressed and gather their army to meet the invaders. The Iberians may have superior technology, mercenaries, and the help of a local puppet sultan, but the sultan’s forces are fighting to protect their homes.
- Fall of the Hausa – exiled from the Hausa city-state of Gobir for criticizing the greed and immorality of the city’s elites, the scholar, writer, and military leader Usman dan Fodio united Fulani nomads, Hausa peasants, and escaped slaves to spark a revolution on West Africa’s Sahel.
- The Era of the Princes – for over a century, Ethiopia struggled as local warlords vied for power in the declining old empire. There seemed to be no way out of the conflict until a man named Kassa Hailu stepped in. Kassa, a veteran of the Ethiopian-Egyptian wars, could no longer bear to watch as his country was torn asunder. He would fight the warlords and gift the loot to the impoverished Ethiopian peasants.
Why you should buy Age of Empires III Definitive Edition:
- You're a fan of strategic games,
- You want to play a modernized version of the classic RTS,
- You've got a soul of a conqueror.
Age of Empires III Definitive Edition is a remastered version of 2005's classic. The game features all the content from the base AoE III, as well as The WarChiefs, and The Asian Dynasties expansions, and fresh features, including new civilizations and game modes.
Age of Empires III Definitive Edition
The first Age of Empires took us to the ancient world, while the sequel allowed players to lead medieval civilizations. Age of Empires III action takes place much later - between 1492 and 1876. As a result, we may meet other nations and visit previously unavailable places, such as the Wild West.
Tons of content
Age of Empires III Definitive Edition features multiple single-player campaigns, including the one from the main game that lets you follow three generations of the Black family. You may also create your own map or play against other players in multiplayer mode. Furthermore, AoE III Definitive Edition presents game modes missing from the original game. The Art of War Challenge Missions allows players to learn the game's mechanics and sharpen their skills, while Historial Battles give them a chance to participate in events that changed the course of history. You'll also command new civilizations: the Swedes and Inca. Hence, Age of Empires III Definitive Edition is perfect for newcomers and AoE III veterans alike.
- Base AoE III content + The WarChiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansions,
- Multiple campaigns and playable civilizations,
- New features, including two new game modes
- Scenario editor,
- Exciting gameplay,
- Many different ways to win.
PC system requirements
||Windows 10, 64-bit
||Windows 10, 64-bit
|| Intel i3-2105 3.1GHz/ AMD Phenom
||Intel i5-3300 3.0GHz/ AMD FX-8350 or equivalent with an average CPU Passmark score of at least 4100
||GeForce GT 430/ Radeon HD 5570/ Intel HD 4400 with an average Passmark G3D Mark of 570 or better at 720p
||GeForce GTX 980/ Radeon R9 Fury or equivalent with an average Passmark G3D Mark of 9500 or better at 1080p